Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lifesavers (better than Butterscotch)



These little buggers have saved me on several occasions. What? It's suddenly snowing/raining/hailing/wind-ing? Why, let me roll on my Rain Mates (chaps for bicyclists) and keep on pedaling.

They've worked as a wind break when the temps hit single digits (F), and have kept my precious quads dry and warm whilst pedaling. As I stand up after affixing the last Velcro® strap, an innate urge to shout "YEEEEHAAAAAW!" overcomes me, literally. Even if you don't bicycle in inclement weather, consider the benefits that come from an enlarged network in Herriman and Lehi. At least think about it.

3 comments:

  1. hot!!!!!!!! I've always loved chaps cowboy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved a pair of those in England. My pants would always get soooooo wet on the tops of my legs, when everything else would be dry. Maybe I could wear them to the local Walmart in Athens, and see what people think.

    ReplyDelete