Monday, October 4, 2010

What Bike Folds Smaller Than a Brompton?

Why, nothing but a miniature Brompton, silly!

Brad sent me this surprise in the mail, which came all the way from Japan. After I was shocked and awed, I opened up the box and started assembly.



It's only the 3-speed version


I'll see if I can order a Brooks.

See, it folds smaller. 

I'll probably change some colors w/ markers/paint. 

Side note--I took the Brompton to the Mansion Hill Inn tonight for a Ride the Drive volunteer party. John Burke, Trek's president, and Madison's Mayor Dave were there, making for a great evening. I valet parked the Brompton over by the bar. When riding is fun, is a shared passion, and is convenient, more riding happens. Great leaders such as those mentioned above make riding more safe, more accessible, and a more feasible mode of transportation. Keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. That's great. You should carry it around in your pocket, or attach it to your key chain, so you can tell people you are going to ride your bike home, and pull that thing out and unfold it. :)

    ReplyDelete