Saturday, May 21, 2011

Minneapolis for the summer

For the next three months, I'll be blogging about my adventures in Minneapolis. I'm interning with Best Buy in International Finance. I live about 7 miles away from the BBY campus, so the commute should prove lovely.

Of course, I had to bring along the fleet, including the Xtracycle. Here's what the roof of my poor 1999 Forester looked like today:



With a couple ratchet straps, I fit the Xtracycle, the Casseroll, the girls' bikes, and the Brompton. Oh, and two storage bins for good measure.

Today's reason for WHY I RIDE a bike: I can easily explore and navigate my way through bike-friendly new cities (the ability to do so affects where I live and who I want to work for).

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with your adventures in a new city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check it, Beavis:

    http://ridingwhilewriting.blogspot.com/2011/01/le-peugeot-est-un-xtracycle.html

    ReplyDelete