Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Adventures With the Brompton

After much patience, my new best friend arrived in a cardboard box. So, like with a friend who is visiting from out of town, I had a host of activities planned for us.

First we had some fun on the swings. I had to push, silly Brit.


A little cruise around the yard in Barbie's 'Vette. Good thing I have narrow hips.


Sweet nothings.

No one likes a dirty saddle.

The ITChair is a perfect match for Brompton's black finish--it looks like a natural extension of the bicycle. Took Kate on it to the grocery store this afternoon, in fact.

5 comments:

  1. Spencer we cannot stop laughing you crack me up!!! I love your blog, not only does it give us a daily Spencer dose (I prefer a Lisa Dose, just saying) but its also useful way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost peed my pants!!! Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bronpton,

    You have a lot of nerve to steal my husband you are a homewrecker and you should be ashamed of yourself. Of course you are appealing~ you fly in from England in your little box, folded all small and petite and I know guys totally dig that British accent. How dare you! I know you are all Spencer thinks about, but I want you to know that you are small and weak and I can ride my Trek sooooo much faster than Spencer will ever ride with you!!!!! "Regards" The WIFE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spencer I laughed so hard at you and your new best friends fun. So creative or is that crazy!? LOL Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete